“A’azam’Allah Ajurana Wa Ajurakum bi Musabina bil Hussain (alayhum salam)”
Respected Momineen Salaamun Alaykum
First of all, we would like to thank you for your continuous support for Al Zahra Shia Association of Waterloo Region. You are all aware that your donations are a catalyst to the successful organization of all the events. The “Muharram Fund” fund has been open to cover the program organization expenses and other operational expenses.
Please note that Al Zahra has Written Ijaza from Ayatullah Al-Sayyid Ali Al-Husseini Al-Sistani to collect the full Sehme Imam portion of Khums for 3 Years starting from 10 Jamidi-ul-Ula 1443 AH. Maulana Sayyid Muhammad Rizvi was presented this Ijaza on Al Zahra Center Inauguration on Sunday, March 20, 2022 and can be viewed at https://youtu.be/OzeR0Kv7KrI.
Further, all monetary contributions towards Al Zahra will receive tax receipts.
Please note some important reminders related to Al Zahra.
We humbly request you to please renew or sign up for the membership as soon as possible if you have not already. As you are aware that membership and donations are the only sources for Al Zahra to continue arranging the programs to commemorate Islamic and Shia Ithena-Asheri calendar events.
We are thankful to Allah (AZ) who enabled us to acquire the building for Al Zahra through generous help from our community and out of town donors.
Ways to Donate and renew Membership:
- Membership and donations towards “Muharram” can be e-transferred to email@example.com.
- Building Donations can be e-transferred to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Membership and donations can also be paid online through www.alzahra.ca via credit card.
- You can select the number of payments of your choice spread throughout the year.
- Membership form can be found on Al Zahra web page. Please send a completed membership form to email@example.com.
We request all the Momaneen to please donate generously.
Al Zahra Shia Association of Waterloo Region