Ramadhan 1444 General Programs Schedule
Daily programs and Iftar will be at the Al-Zahra center during the blessed month of Ramadhan. The programs include daily Quran recitation in a group, supplications, and duas, including Dua Al-Iftitah, a short speech, salah, and iftar. Please subscribe to an email mailing group or WhatsApp group for notifications.
Timings and Schedule
Ramadan 2023 Time Table for KW Region
The programs will start at:
- 6:30 pm for the first 23 nights, from March 23 to April 14
- 6:45 pm on the rest of the nights
Schedule for Ramadhan 1, Thursday, to Ramadhan 4, Sunday
- 6:30 pm Quran Halaqa
- 7:00 pm Dua
- 7:30 pm Speech
- Magribain Salaat
General Programs Details
– Quran Halaqa (Daily)
– Dua-e-Iftitah and daily Ramadhan Duas (Daily)
– Salam/Marsia/Manqabat (on Wiladat, Wafat and Shahadat events)
– Noha and Matam (Shahadat events only)
– Adhan & Salat Al Maghrebain at the standard time followed by full / potluck iftar
– Schedules for Wiladat/ Wafat/ Shahadat events will be announced later.
– Aa’mal of the Qadr nights will be held on the eve of the 19th, 21st, and 23rd Ramadhan
– To sponsor a full, partial, and/or potluck iftar, please contact Br. Haider Raza (226-500-1846) in gents OR Aunty Naheed Shah or Sr. Najme Syed.