Ramadhan 1444 General Programs Schedule
Daily programs and Iftar will be at the Al-Zahra center during the blessed month of Ramadhan. The programs include daily Quran recitation in a group, supplications, and duas, including Dua Al-Iftitah, a short speech, salah, and iftar. Please subscribe to an email mailing group or WhatsApp group for notifications.
Timings and Schedule
The programs will start at:
- 6:30 pm for the first 23 nights, from March 23 to April 14
- 6:45 pm on the rest of the nights
Schedule for Ramadhan 1, Thursday, to Ramadhan 4, Sunday
- 6:30 pm Quran Halaqa
- 7:00 pm Dua
- 7:30 pm Speech
- Magribain Salaat
General Programs Details
– Quran Halaqa (Daily)
– Dua-e-Iftitah and daily Ramadhan Duas (Daily)
– Salam/Marsia/Manqabat (on Wiladat, Wafat and Shahadat events)
– Noha and Matam (Shahadat events only)
– Adhan & Salat Al Maghrebain at the standard time followed by full / potluck iftar
– Schedules for Wiladat/ Wafat/ Shahadat events will be announced later.
– Aa’mal of the Qadr nights will be held on the eve of the 19th, 21st, and 23rd Ramadhan
– To sponsor a full, partial, and/or potluck iftar, please contact Br. Haider Raza (226-500-1846) in gents OR Aunty Naheed Shah or Sr. Najme Syed.