MEMBERSHIP 2020 Application is now open!
The Al Zahra family prays that Allah continues to shower his blessing to you and your family. The Al Zahra executive team is working towards solidifying its foundation. Plans continue to work on our core pillars. Currently, our work is on formulating our by-laws, forms, program planning for 2020 and even a sustainable association owned property. As the year ends, we are looking for your support to sign up as new members and renewal of applications to our existing members.
Benefits of becoming a registered member
- Chance to influence Al Zahra by:
- Voting in annual general assembly meeting
- Nominate members to the board
- Serving on Board of Governors
- Serving on the Board of Directors
- Privileges of funeral and burial arrangement including graveyard
- Discounted fees on access to facility for private functions
- Direct support in the spreading of the message of Islam and Ahlulbayt
- Unlimited reward, blessing of Allah in this world and the hereafter
How to join:
- Sign up online
- The membership application can be handed in person to any of your EC team
- Membership form can be scanned and email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Membership form can be accessed, Click here
How to pay membership fees or donate:
- Sign & pay online
- E-transfer to email@example.com
- Cheque handed in-person addressed to “Al Zahra Shia Association of Waterloo Region”
- Cash handed in-person
- We also accept debit/credit at the center
Your Operational team consists of volunteers from the community serving the community at large.